Sunday, February 8, 2009

CPSIA for Dummies?

Hey, some great news. I was told to expect a 40-50 page document (aka CPSIA for Dummies?) from my friends at the CPSC by Monday (or Tuesday morning at the very latest) that will explain in excruciating detail everything that resale stores need to do to be in compliance with CPSIA. Nothing like being prepared! I may have a whole hour or two to digest this sure-to-be clear and concise document, review each of the 20,000 some items in my store and take the appropriate action for each one and still open for business at 10:00 am. Stay tuned - I'll be sure to link to this beauty as soon as I get it! Prepare for some simply outrageous commentary!

UPDATE: Seriously, this is it?

So all I need to do, then, is avoid selling all toys, jewelry, and clothing that has snaps, zippers or other closures. Alrighty then.

Nope, that wasn't it. Stay tuned, the sequel will be issued any day now ...

1 comment:

sassypackrat said...

Oh I can't wait! It's sure to be the Holy Grail of documents!